Monday, May 31, 2010

First Post!

Besides LiveJournal, I've never had a blog before, I thought it was about time to make one though. Hopefully blogger.com is not a website that will die in a year or two, and delete all my posts.

Why the name "The Adventures of Danielle 05"?
My godfather, Mark Egleseder (or is it Egelseder?), was known for saying, "Just think of this as an adventure." That quote has gotten me through some tough times, and it was my senior quote in my high school yearbook.
My name is Danielle, surprise, surprise.
I graduated in '05, and I later met the love of my life, Benjamin Oakes in '05.

In this blog, I hope to keep friends and family updated on the happenings of my life especially once I move away from Iowa. I also will try to post my weekly deals at CVS, which are totally awesome, and I hope to inspire others to score great deals like mine. I also want a central place to save fashion stories or photos that I love. I have been interested in fashion for several years now, and have worked at a women's clothing consignment store for the past 3+ years.

Don't expect a lot of postings, I may lose interest in doing this, who knows?

I would love comments, so feel free to post them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read comments on what I write, but *please* be considerate to others and me. Thank you.