Thursday, July 8, 2010

Homemade blueberry muffins

I made homemade blueberry muffins tonight, using a recipe from the back of a box of Ener-G Egg Replacer and frozen blueberries. Here's the recipe!

Egg-Free Blueberry Muffins
1 2/3 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer beaten in 2 tbsp water (or use 1 egg)
1 1/4 cups milk (I used plain soy milk)
4 tbsp oil (I used vegetable oil)
8 oz frozen blueberries, thawed following directions on bag
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
  • Combine all ingredients except the blueberries, and mix well.
  • Add the blueberries, stirring carefully to not squish the blueberries.
  • Put mixture into greased muffin pan.
  • Bake for 20-25 minutes until just lightly browned on top.
Makes 12 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read comments on what I write, but *please* be considerate to others and me. Thank you.