Egg-Free Blueberry Muffins
1 2/3 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer beaten in 2 tbsp water (or use 1 egg)
1 1/4 cups milk (I used plain soy milk)
4 tbsp oil (I used vegetable oil)
8 oz frozen blueberries, thawed following directions on bag
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except the blueberries, and mix well.
- Add the blueberries, stirring carefully to not squish the blueberries.
- Put mixture into greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until just lightly browned on top.
Makes 12 muffins.