Thursday, June 17, 2010

Amazon.com gift card contest

One of the blogs I read through Google Reader is Sarah's Deals. She is having a contest with the following details:

I've earned multiple $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards by using Swagbucks.



I'm currently
earning enough points for $35 each month (though I can't cash out for that many...the limit to five $5 Amazon.com codes per month).

This week I want to share some of the love with all of you! Two lucky readers will win $20 in Amazon.com Gift Card Codes (in the form of four $5 codes).

In order to win do at least one of the following and then come back here to enter, letting me know what you did. You can enter once per way below.

Enter by Tweeting:
Enter to win $20 in Amazon.com Gift Cards from @Sarahs_Deals! #SDGiveaway http://bit.ly/a9w0Hr

Enter by Sharing on FB: (Be sure to tag...type @...then start typing Sarah's Deals and pick it from the drop down list...it will show in blue if done properly.)
Enter to win $20 in Amazon.com Gift Cards from @Sarahs_Deals! http://bit.ly/a9w0Hr

Enter by Blogging:
Blog about this giveaway and link back to this giveaway post.

Winners will be chosen next Wednesday, June 23 after Noon EST.

So go to her website here to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read comments on what I write, but *please* be considerate to others and me. Thank you.