Saturday, June 26, 2010

Twitter, etc.

I know I haven't been writing much. I do write often on Twitter though, particularly sharing interesting news tidbits.

I didn't do a cool shopping trip at CVS this past week, I only picked up a prescription. I plan on going this coming week though, and will share the details later.

I have handed over the baton of taking care of The Savvy Boutique's website, email newsletter, Facebook and Twitter accounts. I hope everything stays up to my standards! ;-) *wink*

I'll be moving in less than 3 weeks. Yay. Boo. I'm now close enough to my move-out date that I no longer want to leave. Perhaps Ben could get a job in Iowa City and move back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read comments on what I write, but *please* be considerate to others and me. Thank you.